This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure here!
When women look for affirmation of strength or self-worth in the Bible so often they are drawn (or directed) to Proverbs 31. However, there are so many more verses for women in the Bible in general but more importantly in The Book of Proverbs! Nothing is better when you are having a hard time than going through the Bible and finding examples of how you are feeling. So pin this for the next time you need a pick me up from the loving support of our Lord!
- Attitude: “A kindhearted woman gains honor, but ruthless men gain only wealth.” (Proverbs 11:16)
- Faith: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” (Proverbs 3:5)
- Forgiveness: “A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.” (Proverbs 14:30)
- Relationships: “A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown.” (Proverbs 12:4)
- Self-Worth: “For she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold.” (Proverbs 3:14)
- Struggle: “A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartaches crushes the spirit.” (Proverbs 15:13)
- Wisdom: “The wise woman build her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.” (Proverbs 14:1)