“Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him” (Psalm 98:1)
Music has such a special way of enhancing any mood and allowing for spiritual enrichment. There are going to be days when you are so close to your breaking point and you don’t know what to do and the only answer is to have a little faith that everything will be alright! These three songs are great reminders that we can get through anything if we put our trust in the Lord, no matter how we are feeling we always need to be conscious of what other people are going through, and one day when we are called home we will be finally free of all the struggle we have faced!
- I Should Go To Church Sometime by Tyler Farr
- Best Verse: “But I need a revival for this prodigal disciple. Wipe the dust off my bible more than once or twice a year “
2. What If Jesus Comes Back Like That by Collin Raye
- Best Verse: “He came to town on a cold dark night, a single star was his only light, the baby born that silent night, a manger for his bed”
3. When I Get Where I’m Going by Brad Paisley ft. Dolly Parton
- Best Verse: “But when I get where I’m going, and I see my maker’s face I’ll stand forever in the light of his amazing grace”